Weird !! I Am !!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Lazy Photography

At a certain point, when second's, minute's and hour's hands all try to hide each other from the gaze of unpredictable human, I decided to take up photography seriously.

At another similar kind of certain point somewhere in time, I had even thought of taking up this blog too seriously ;-)

But results are always predictable, a fullstop.

I am too lazy to do anything, tooooooo lazy.

I even tried to combine photography and blog together: http://psicotico.blogspot.com/

My camera now lies quietly in its tomb buried under my clothes in my wardrobe.

My passion to capture moments to cherish later still floats somewhere lost in time.

How we call our selves significant, but get lost somehwere among the seconds, minutes and hours.

Ringing my dormant camera back into use, plastering my thoughts onto this blog is what I am planning to do for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home